Tuesday, August 11, 2015

More photos from Heavy Montreal 2015 Lita, Testament, Swingin Utters

Lita Ford rocked Heavy Montreal 2015, I worshipped Lita as a teen, and, well, kinda still do. It was great to finally see her live.

 My brother and I as kids, grew up with bunk beds, and I was on the bottom bunk, and I used to have her centerfold photo from a Hit Parader on the bottom side of the top bunk, so when laid down and looked up, under my brothers springs, was Lita, every day, Lita, every night, Lita. 
Lita can still rip at the guitar, though I noticed her singing has lost a little, but not much. She would pull the mic away when hitting those long breath high notes she used to pull off on the regular. She played a couple Runaways songs, and that rules, I wish they would mend the fences, that would be a hell of a comeback. Anyway, she didn't play my favorite song of her's, a little salsa-y jam called "Back to the Cave." Here's some sweet shots of Lita, care of yours truly.......



She put the guitar down for a few
songs, and sang, with big smiles.
That black widow tattoo
is huge!

 

Classic Runaways Look

Fuck yeah Lita rooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!

Swingin' Utters did some punky Swingin'




 Seeing these guys for the 3rd time in 6 months, and still blowing me away, TESTAMENT rocked Heavy Montreal. Shattered Sun's drummer filled in, and did an excellent job!!!









 To be continued........




No comments:

Post a Comment